FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
668 Posts
Well, if your looking for just regular replacements, my first question is what happend to your valves? if they are bent, burned or broken you may very well need new valve seats put in. don't forget valve stem seals as well those will need replaced. anyway to answer your question - any auto parts dealer, or ford garage. look in you phone bood for a local head shop. shouldn't be to hard to find.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.