FEOA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much should a light blue ZX2 with about 145000 miles go for? It is currently not running, but I think that's because of the battery. Any help is appreciated.

Many thanks
knightwing

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
It's hard to give a price without knowing anything at all about the car's condition or it's history. When you find out more information about the car (year model, maintanence history, interior, exterior, and mechanical condition, and what she wants for it, etc send me a PM with the details and let me know where it is located.

·
Super Moderator
6,053 Posts
as cheap as $300 not running, as much as $2000 considering the mileage running.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Car is in Maryland. Currently not running, but a battery should fix that because up until she stopped using it, it was running.

thanks for the responses. I'll have more info and pictures soon.

·
Registered
36 Posts
2000 ZX2 with 186,00 miles. Automatic. No power anything. Guy was asking $2000. I offered $1000. We settled on $1300. I have about $400.00 into it to fix various little things, nothing major mechanically. (radiator, new CPS, accumulator, R-134A kit to fix the ac, seat covers, 2 new tires, fluid/filter changes, brake pads). Nice dependable car for less than $2000. Mind you, it is for my son to go back and forth to school/job with. Does need new paint.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts