Useless Information. | Page 42 | Ford Escort Owners Association (FEOA)
  1. Wash your hands and do not touch your face, keep it safe and clean. Long live Feoa!

Useless Information.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 96EscortLX, Dec 14, 2004.

  1. highanddry

    highanddry Guest

    Messages:
    8,446
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    0
    GO DAISY!!

    U r teh whore.
  2. 96EscortLX

    96EscortLX New Member

    Messages:
    10,893
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!
  3. Cymmantix

    Cymmantix My old archenemy, RAKES!

    Messages:
    6,143
    Likes Received:
    210
    Trophy Points:
    363
    Location:
    NJ
  4. MadBrad

    MadBrad BYO Plastic cutlery

    Messages:
    9,866
    Likes Received:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    338
    Location:
    Pickering, Ontario
    ^
    |

    Look at high with the l337 5p34|<
  5. Cymmantix

    Cymmantix My old archenemy, RAKES!

    Messages:
    6,143
    Likes Received:
    210
    Trophy Points:
    363
    Location:
    NJ
    It may very well be the first and last time you see it.
  6. MadBrad

    MadBrad BYO Plastic cutlery

    Messages:
    9,866
    Likes Received:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    338
    Location:
    Pickering, Ontario
    The rocking horse in Corduroy Bear has no feet.
  7. Cymmantix

    Cymmantix My old archenemy, RAKES!

    Messages:
    6,143
    Likes Received:
    210
    Trophy Points:
    363
    Location:
    NJ
    I started to reread some of the posts in this thread. This one was near the beginning. It needs to again see the light of day.
  8. Cymmantix

    Cymmantix My old archenemy, RAKES!

    Messages:
    6,143
    Likes Received:
    210
    Trophy Points:
    363
    Location:
    NJ
    Here's another one. Out of context, sure, but still funny.
  9. ryanrules

    ryanrules FEOA Member

    Messages:
    5,209
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    338
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    i think that guy is the most frequently quoted person on this board.

    even though i was raised to believe that people who were "different" shouldn't be funny, i laugh a lot here.
  10. highanddry

    highanddry Guest

    Messages:
    8,446
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    0
    What page was that on Cymmi?

    I have no recollection of saying that and I'm too lazy to sift through 56 pages to find it.
  11. Cymmantix

    Cymmantix My old archenemy, RAKES!

    Messages:
    6,143
    Likes Received:
    210
    Trophy Points:
    363
    Location:
    NJ
    Oh god, I don't know. I was sooo bored this afternoon and skimmed through all 56 pages. I think it was near the beginning, in the teens or so. I'll see if I can find it real quick. Watch for the edit.

    *edit* Way back on page 17...
  12. Yoda

    Yoda FEOA Member

    Messages:
    5,387
    Likes Received:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    338
    I remember that quote for some reason.
  13. 96EscortLX

    96EscortLX New Member

    Messages:
    10,893
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    i too remember it.
  14. ThumpinGT

    ThumpinGT New Member

    Messages:
    2,924
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    San Marcos, TX
    I have a big scrotum.





















    Caused by another hernia this time on the right side...
  15. Perdonic

    Perdonic Guest

    Messages:
    1,687
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    90%of people mastur bate and the other 10%lie about it haha :lol:
  16. ryanrules

    ryanrules FEOA Member

    Messages:
    5,209
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    338
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    i'm mastur bating to your sig. LOLOLLOLlllllllll........ok
  17. Cymmantix

    Cymmantix My old archenemy, RAKES!

    Messages:
    6,143
    Likes Received:
    210
    Trophy Points:
    363
    Location:
    NJ
    Another dead kitten...
  18. Perdonic

    Perdonic Guest

    Messages:
    1,687
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    :lol:
  19. MadBrad

    MadBrad BYO Plastic cutlery

    Messages:
    9,866
    Likes Received:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    338
    Location:
    Pickering, Ontario
    The scene in Quincy where he is getting married and his bride sings to him right there at the altar with violin Music coming out of thin air is the Guinness World Record holder for most painful TV scene.
    Calls to mind the one in Napoleon Dynamite, but that one was supposed to suck!
  20. Yoda

    Yoda FEOA Member

    Messages:
    5,387
    Likes Received:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    338
    I'm incredibly lazy today. No motivation to do any kind of studying and I have a butt-load of stuff coming up. Done exams in 26 days too...whoa.

    That's useless. I'm going to do some work. For real.

Share This Page