Banhammer available, no waiting!
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol: Actually I have both FEOA and ERDT stickers on my car. :wink:

·
Banhammer available, no waiting!
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the props. guys!! A dB Drag is when two vehicles get side by side and try to get the highest SPL within 30 seconds. You get three qualifying rounds before the elimination starts. After the 3 qualifying rounds are done, they take the top four places and put them through the lanes....the person who has the highest SPL in the qualifying rounds out of the two competing gets lane choice. Getting lane choice can be very important since no two microphones are alike at times. They set all the mics. to dB Drag standards but some are not always 100% fool proof. One tenth of a decibel can mean taking first or second place. There are tricks to keeping your SPL going strong. I have seen many competitors playing and showing off their system after they just run, which will hurt you. You got to give your batteries to charge back up and then let the alternator cool down. When I get done doing a run durning qualifying I pull to the side, shut-off the engine, pop the hood and let my battery and alternator cool. Makes a big difference when your alt. isn't burning hot. :wink:

·
Registered
750 Posts
rascal thats pretty dope with ur setup, your car looks great...and congratulations on ur win...my brother would be contender for you...he runs 151.2 spl...but he has 6 15s. keep up with the bumping...as i start my box for the second sub

1 - 8 of 8 Posts