FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here is the deal peep. i figure i´d let ya know what is goin on with the car showcase. basically we ran outta room FAST! along with that and an error in the gallery (fixed) it blew it to pieces. we are in the process of deleting every single picture in the album. yes yes, i know this sucks and i am really sorry about that. but it needs to be done so that we can get it functioning properly again.

with the fix of the gallery we are gonna request that people only upload a certain amount of pics. we´ll figure the number out later on. but it will help so that we can have more pics of different cars in it. but enough of this, it will wait until we acutally get it working. shouldn´t be too much longer, and egtdude and i both want to apologize to ya guys about this!

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah that is an option but of course that costs more money. which of course is something we will look into and then if/when we get the new disk space, people could upload more pics per person in the gallery. but these are all things that matt and i are talking about currently. we´ll keep ya updated.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
we can upgrade from 100MB to 250MB for an extra $5 a month.

As it is I am paying for it so I wouldn´t upgrade unless I had a years worth of cash or something in donations/memberships.

It won´t save the pictures that are in the gallery though. when we ran out of space the program freaked out and hosed itself.

·
Banhammer available, no waiting!
803 Posts
I guess I loaded too many pictures then.
Well I got my own website now so I´m not worried about you erasing all the pics. and stuff on mine.

1988.5 LX dB Style!!
http://members.cardomain.com/rascal38701

[ Edited by rascal On Date 11-11-2002 ]

·
Registered
618 Posts
I might help out a little bit when I get some extra money to spend, until then I can only hope that everything works out for the best, I´m really beginning to like this site and the people who use it.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
a good idea, for those who know even a bit of HTML, could just post a pic or two of their Scort in the showcase just to know what it generally looks like, and then have a link in their to your own website with all the rest. you can make them free @ tripod, geocities, cardomain, etc. that would save space, and still be able to show off everyone´s ride! maybe someone could post a simple HTML / website how-to

·
Registered
30 Posts
Already got that in my sig!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts