FEOA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know some people like em some people dont. I just want your guys opionion on what color i should get. Since my car is a red color im thinking red. but i have seen blue done with red. and it doesnt look too bad. here is my car. any comments would be awesome

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm a guy who thinks too much of any one colour is just too much. So I wouldn't opt for the red on red or yellow on yellow. Blue is a common colour for underbody lights but I think blue is a beautiful colour and that you can't go wrong with it.

So I would go for blue, maybe even purple would work, but I like blue. You know who the best people to ask for advice are. Ask a few INTELLIGENT girls, with fashion sense.

Good luck. :wink:

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Sajeevan said:
Ask a few INTELLIGENT girls, with fashion sense.
:withstupid:

I can see that working out well... pick a hottie off the street...

"Hi, I couldn't help but notice that you're one hell of a dresser, and I've got a little fashion crisis that I think you could help me with. 8) "

:love7:

·
Registered
222 Posts
yeah. but be sure to tell her that you'll pay her with sex if she gives you good advice. You know, there has to be some incentive for her to help, after all...

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Robofunc said:
yeah. but be sure to tell her that you'll pay her with sex if she gives you good advice.
I'd like to be there when she b...h slaps you so hard that you won't wake up till next tuesday for saying that. :lol:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey man! Nice scort! I had a 93 that was almost that color and I had Teal on it and they looked great. But now the sad part. I was informed by a nice female cop (with a $100 ticket) 8O that any color other then Clear, white , and Yellow is not allowed And if you have blue or red then they can get you for impersonating a cop. Well Sorry to dampen your hopes Just thught you should know. Good Luck!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Beaverboy said:
Sajeevan said:
Ask a few INTELLIGENT girls, with fashion sense.
:withstupid:

I can see that working out well... pick a hottie off the street...

"Hi, I couldn't help but notice that you're one hell of a dresser, and I've got a little fashion crisis that I think you could help me with. 8) "

:love7:
You're hillarious beverboy. I knew you were smart but I didn't know you were funny too.

·
Registered
750 Posts
ok, now i always thought that any lighting was legal, IF it wasnt flashing, pulsing, moving...a Distraction. And if it was well hidden, like you cant see the bulb. My brother rolls through well rolled through this little town called Stone Park. And at any point in the day, at least 2 people are pulled over. Wethere for speeding or, just a seatbelt check. No matter what, and he didnt get in any trouble. But he hit a bump, or something broke one of his lights. so he dont have them no more

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
My cars almost the same color as yours and when I get some extra money I think Im going to go with blue either blue or purple cause I have seen Purple on a red scort and it looked pretty good

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
ok, now i always thought that any lighting was legal, IF it wasnt flashing, pulsing, moving...a Distraction. And if it was well hidden, like you cant see the bulb. My brother rolls through well rolled through this little town called Stone Park. And at any point in the day, at least 2 people are pulled over. Wethere for speeding or, just a seatbelt check. No matter what, and he didnt get in any trouble. But he hit a bump, or something broke one of his lights. so he dont have them no more
If you take a close look at any accent lighting they have a warning that tells you that these lights are not for use while driving, it should say something like they are for "Show and off-road uses only." I personally think that it's a good thing because too many people can be distracted by a simple thing like those LED Washer nozzles, at least in my town. and not turning them on while driving is just common sense, you wouldn't want someone taking your concentration off of the road, so why should you do it.

And Sajeevan, I am rnoticing Beaverboy's humor right along with you, I thought that post was quite funny myself. But unfortunately not realistic in my case....

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
yes, blue is a great color for underbody neons, but not with a red car. too common. i wouldn't do it. i'd opt for the red on red approach.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts