FEOA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone.

I hate that my first post seems to be negative, but I have to start somewhere, right? The menu bar on the left part of the screen has a link to "Sponsers". Just a quick typo, but one that should be easy to fix.

I just found this site, seems to be a great and valuable resource. My only other comment is that I wish I had found it sooner!

More ?´s to come in the future.

~Bug :-]

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
:-( Clarkbug - If you are bothered by spelling errors (Misteaks?) and/or typos., this site will drive you completely INSANE :-D Welcome from
Nepolepe the famous typing error (Foxy´s easier to spell!.;-)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Naah, typos dont bother me too much. I just figured that something like that on the main page didnt look so good is all. And yes, Foxy is MUCH easier to spell. :-]

~Bug

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
yeah I´ll be the first to admit to being a bad speller. But even I see a lot of mistakes in the forums. which should scare people :)

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
You don´t have to ask me, people can see just how horrible it is by themselves. I think I had better spelling and grammar than you do in the 3rd grade. ;-)

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Take your medication and stay off the sugar and caffeine. I don´t feel sorry for you because I´m sure you use it as an excuse and you don´t even bother trying in school, do you? I thought so.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
I went to school with about 5 people who claimed to have ADD...always got out of the hard homework lessons. that really really pissed me off. So if you don´t have it don´t joke about it. besides, if you take what i write to you seriously, then you need to take a chill pill. Why does everyone think I always get super pissed at them? just because I don´t always use smiley faces.. :-o :-W

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
idk my bad ever since you first responded to one of my posts i have been scared of your responses i think it has to do with that evil smiley face but idk

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
That´s a good thing, I figured it would make you think about your response before you started cursing someone out or something stupid and pointless ;-) Anyway, I see the typo is fixed so it´s time for this thread to go away.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
this isn´t so much a type but a mis-named html variable tag - on every page in the top left there´s the blue font FEOA banner with a white shady EGT, and if you hold your cursor over it it says "Welcome to OpenMax!"? huh? is that the website hosting company or something?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
1. The FEOA banner is in the centre of the page top -
2. It just says "Welcome to FEOA" -
3. Takes me back to "Home" page.

What is it that you are meaning? What what what? :-?

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
no, a different one, maybe it´s not on the main page but it´s everywhere in the forums, top left. doesn´t say welcome on the banner itself, just pops up when you point over it

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
28-04-2003 at 18:38, James92Scort wrote:
Why does everyone think I always get super pissed at them? just because I don´t always use smiley faces.. :-o :-W
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

It could be this:

It´s kinda .. ermmmm *thinks of the right word* .. abrasive.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts