FEOA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
*bah*...why buy those when you can buy the all clear aftermarket ones? I'm getting some of those tracer clear ones..gonna look sweet! Does anybody know if the bulb is clear or actually orange under the stock turn signals? thanks

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Mine were orange under my amber corners, so I just kept the same bulbs. If they burnt out and someone changed them, they might be clear.

Just be sure that if you get clear corners that they are orange, otherwise you'll be blinding people one blink at a time. :p

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
DirtyJim said:
The bulbs that come in the clear corners are amber.
Yes that's true too, if you have a 93+ then don't worry about the bulbs... I had a 92 so I had to use my current bulbs because the socketry is different and the bulbs that came with it wouldn't fit. :wink:

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
the bulbs that came in my stock lenses were clear, but the aftermarket clears were amber.

i once tried putting in the clear bulbs in with my clear corners, and the light that showed through them looked rather dim, and oxidized. i've seen people on the street with clear corner lenses with clear bulbs, and it looked great for them. is there a different bulb i'd have to put in or what?

-dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts