FEOA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came home from work today disappointed that I didn't get my turbo (thought it was gonna be shipped to my work, oh well) and I walked in the front door and there it sat in the hallway waiting for me. I instantly knew what it was!! wooohoo!!! I unpackaged it and already caressed it a few times. :D :D

Just thought I'd let everyone know I got it.


Thanks Roboskittle, sorry about the whole posting thing about it not being there yet. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeffescortlx said:
mmmmm...Tuuurrrrboooo...
Turbo's are fun. But they make you hungry for more power. 15.5 feels slow now. :bootyshake:
I think with my setup, and a lot of weight loss, I could make it into the 13s (maybe high 13s but WRX killing territory none the less).

I'm taking out my rear seat, all the carpet (in the rear), the two side plastic pieces and every little bit of crap I can find in my car that I don't need. More than likely I'll be taking out my sub and speakers too...as I would love to hear the BOV I still need over music...because..well it IS music in itself! :roll:

Then when I get this all set up and running I'll go to the dyno :D :D :D

And yes Beav, you should be jealous :p

Come on up some weekend, I'll take you for a ride when it's set up along with my suspension lowered 1.5" on my 16" mille miglias 8)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,421 Posts
James92Scort said:
Jeffescortlx said:
mmmmm...Tuuurrrrboooo...
Turbo's are fun. But they make you hungry for more power. 15.5 feels slow now. :bootyshake:
I think with my setup, and a lot of weight loss, I could make it into the 13s (maybe high 13s but WRX killing territory none the less).

I'm taking out my rear seat, all the carpet (in the rear), the two side plastic pieces and every little bit of crap I can find in my car that I don't need. More than likely I'll be taking out my sub and speakers too...as I would love to hear the BOV I still need over music...because..well it IS music in itself! :roll:

Then when I get this all set up and running I'll go to the dyno :D :D :D

And yes Beav, you should be jealous :p

Come on up some weekend, I'll take you for a ride when it's set up along with my suspension lowered 1.5" on my 16" mille miglias 8)
I'm only running 6psi to a stock 1.9, So I really dont have a ton of power now. But I do have the weight advantage, Its a Pony, no power steering, no A/C, Nothen...not even air bags.
This weekend I'm swapping to a 2.0, that should put me in the 14's :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,884 Posts
Jeffescortlx said:
James92Scort said:
Jeffescortlx said:
mmmmm...Tuuurrrrboooo...
Turbo's are fun. But they make you hungry for more power. 15.5 feels slow now. :bootyshake:
I think with my setup, and a lot of weight loss, I could make it into the 13s (maybe high 13s but WRX killing territory none the less).

I'm taking out my rear seat, all the carpet (in the rear), the two side plastic pieces and every little bit of crap I can find in my car that I don't need. More than likely I'll be taking out my sub and speakers too...as I would love to hear the BOV I still need over music...because..well it IS music in itself! :roll:

Then when I get this all set up and running I'll go to the dyno :D :D :D

And yes Beav, you should be jealous :p

Come on up some weekend, I'll take you for a ride when it's set up along with my suspension lowered 1.5" on my 16" mille miglias 8)
I'm only running 6psi to a stock 1.9, So I really dont have a ton of power now. But I do have the weight advantage, Its a Pony, no power steering, no A/C, Nothen...not even air bags.
This weekend I'm swapping to a 2.0, that should put me in the 14's :wink:
This weekend your also shipping out all your parts to turbo the 1.9 to me right? :wink:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,421 Posts
95EsortSittinLo said:
This weekend your also shipping out all your parts to turbo the 1.9 to me right? :wink:
Ha... the only parts that I'll have left over is a stock 1.9 with 120k on it. All the other turbo parts are getting reused.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top