FEOA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turbo project is screwed for the summer. Some lady making a right at a light in front of me decided to stop in mid turn for no reason
....I proceded to slam into the back of her 94 Aerostar Van shattering her bumper (No damage to the scort), but of course suddenly after she says she´s okay her neck hurts and now I´m not going to have enough cash to finish the project

·
Registered
23 Posts
Jason Man that sucks

I´m in the middle of a turbo build as well and was lookin forward to meetin up with ya when ya got yours done.....

Sorry to hear it bro

R.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well after a day and close evaluation, I can see now that the subframe support for the bumper is bent and I flat spotted my FR kumho to 1/32

However, I need everyone´s help.....Does Anyone have a 94 Aerostar Van bumper...think its a standard chassis with liftgate.

I need to purchase one now.

Also...Since my bumper doesn´t look all that great, I feel like just getting the "SupraScort" bumper on the front end. Who do I talk to about buying one ?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay Everybody...good news here.

I drained my mutual funds (wan´t doing well anyhow)... And I bought the intercooler for the turbo project.

I bought a nice looking Chrysler Conquest TSi intercooler. 23"x9"x2.5" So should be a nice size intercooler to sit on the front of the scort.

all I have left to be pushing 6lbs of boost is 12:1 FMU, 4 90degree mandrel bends, 2 45degree mandrel bends, Blow off valve, and boost gauge.

I´m guessing it will total out to another 400 bucks in stuff...but I´m still pushing to get it all by september

1 - 9 of 9 Posts