FEOA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
I wouldn´t even bother with it cause you´d most definitely want to run an intercooler, and you would spend another 500 for the ECU upgrade. I could have a cutom turbo built for 1250 dollars.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
For someone that would know how to install it and get it working right, it´s priceless. for me it isn´t worth sh*t, because I wouldn´t want to spend 1200 over ebay and then get it and have to spend another 1000 to have it installed which would mean my intake and exhaust re-routed, timing retarded, ECU re-programmed, etc. Plus like I said you´d want to buy an intercooler and that would re-route the intake tubes again...so If you know what you´re doing with it, i say whoever wants it go for it.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I´m like 2k into my set up right now....need another fuel computer though, so like 2300 is what mine will be up to soon.

·
Registered
274 Posts
theres nothing wrong with that kit. You don´t NEED an intercooler when your only running a little bit of boost, but if you do want one, theres always the junkyard. The guy is probably referring to more upgrades available through his company. :-?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts