FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... I eluded to this in the September Meet thread, but I am posting this as a seperate thread now..

Since due to the Holiday, I will not be at the Main Meet on Saturday, I will be having a Turbo Instal Meet at my place on Sunday afternoon.....

If anyone wants to show up, just drop by as will be outside working on the car. No calls are required to tell me that you are coming... :D

Directions to my place....

Take the 401 to Allen Rd.

Take Allen Rd. North

Go all the way up to Steeles Ave.

Turn RIGHT on Steeles Ave.

Follow Steeles Ave. until the 4th Traffic Light set. (This will be Thurman)

Turn LEFT on Thurman.

Follow Thurman until the Stop Sign (This is Conley St.)

Turn RIGHT on Conley St.

Follow Conley St. until number 444 (on the LEFT side, you will know it by me working on my car in the Garage or Driveway..:D .. )

Like I said, if you want to drop by to help me install a Turbo in my '94 EGT, and thereby learn how to do it on your car, just drop by on Sunday afternoon...

I'll be working on the car from about 10am till it gets dark...

Oh, Pizza can be ordered if people show up... 8O

MrVermin

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok... Sorry... More specific info...

I am located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada... :D

Like I said.. anyone within driving distance is invited to drop by and help install my Turbo project... :)

the more the merrier... And if people show up... There will be Pizza ordered.. :D

MrVermin

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, no one showed up to help me install my turbo, so I went ahead on my own... :)

I got all the fittings on the turbo as well as the block installed. I then got the turbo together with all the gaskets.

I then installed the Oil feed and return lines as well as the coolant feed and return lines.

Once the lines were installed, I installed the turbo on the manifold and the whole thing on the block... Looks cool in there and fits nice,,, :D

Next on the list:

- fab up the mounts for the intercooler and run the pipes
- run the vacuum lines
- change the fuel pump (got a Walbro 255L/ph HP)
- change out the Injectors (got my 330CFM GTX injectors cleaned and tested)
- install the Japanese GTX ECU

*** Dyno R U N!!!!!!! ***

MrVermin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts