FEOA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Aaah.. the last muscle car ever produced..

I almost signed away my life for one last year. :)
OK condition, 110k miles, $14k.

Those cars can put out INSANE numbers. One guy that comes to our local dragstrip is in the low 8's with his.. :)

PrecisionTurbo (who i'm buying my thunderbird parts from) specializes in the TType's, and they sell a pt106 turbo (which is twice as big as the largest turbo ever offered on a Dodge diesel truck) and they guarantee that your car will make over 2100HP when properly tuned.
.. I want the dyno video of that. :)

edit - :) oh yea. Anyone that can do a burnout ON THE DYNO is my hero.

·
Registered
802 Posts
*see's hope of gleam in his eye*

*POW!* (shoots gleam out of eye so fast his head spins)

haha thats what i thought toO! but everyone shot down my idea so fast it wasnt even funny.. here was some reasons they had..

its dumb on a 4 cylinder cuz there all inline, having a turbo on 2 cylinder's is stupid..

you would be best doin twin sequential turbo's. get a little tiny motorbike turbo, than a big oversized turbo that will take forever to spool, and make them work together, apparently induceing LOTS of work, but good luck, b4 ur idea gets shot out of the air.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
whoa whoa, fellas....

come back to earth. It's not ALL about makin the big numbers. I personally enjoy driving the most when I can 'flow" through turns. Basically leadfoot the backroads at 75mph and then just keep awesome momentum through turns and bring it to the limit of the car. I mean power is great, but handling will always have a special place in my heart.

Nevertheless, burnouts on the dyno = LOL ...way too cool.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
siragan said:
whoa whoa, fellas....

come back to earth. It's not ALL about makin the big numbers. I personally enjoy driving the most when I can 'flow" through turns. Basically leadfoot the backroads at 75mph and then just keep awesome momentum through turns and bring it to the limit of the car. I mean power is great, but handling will always have a special place in my heart.

Nevertheless, burnouts on the dyno = LOL ...way too cool.
me too i love barley being able to hold the wheel cause its jumping...i got my tires spinning (well maybe one of them i doubt both)around a traffic circle once.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts