FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot begin to explain how much fun this actually is. A bunch of my friends and i were in wendy's last night, it was raining, so we decided to steal 2 trays and go tray sliding. for those of you who don't konw what this is, when it's raining, you put two plastic trays under your rear tires, pull up on the parking brake, and go. this is by far the most fun i have ever had in any car ever. i've done donuts and burnouts in 600hp mustangs, and i've drifted in a 350 hp 240sx, but NOTHING compares to how much fun this actually is. EVERYONE needs to try this the next time it rains. I'll try to have a video up sometime later this week.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
TitoElSpicco said:
I cannot begin to explain how much fun this actually is. A bunch of my friends and i were in wendy's last night, it was raining, so we decided to steal 2 trays and go tray sliding. for those of you who don't konw what this is, when it's raining, you put two plastic trays under your rear tires, pull up on the parking brake, and go. this is by far the most fun i have ever had in any car ever. i've done donuts and burnouts in 600hp mustangs, and i've drifted in a 350 hp 240sx, but NOTHING compares to how much fun this actually is. EVERYONE needs to try this the next time it rains. I'll try to have a video up sometime later this week.
I'm sure you meant to make it quite clear you didn't go tray sliding in Wendy's car park!! :? 8O

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
let me again say, words cannot express how much fun this actually was. :)

and i stole the trays from wendy's, then did it in a mall parking lot next door.

i did it on FRESH smooth pavement, so i'm sure the trays lasted longer than on normal pavement, but after probably 2 minutes straight, there were holes in the trays and the rear tires were grabbing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts