FEOA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MAN am i mad...it happened yesterday and id figure calm down before i post. Well i have to run to the store, buy some food for dinner. And i back out like normal...put it into drive. drive down the driveway...and its actin normal...no signs its about to die. Well i go to pull out, (i live on a semi busy street) and i hit the gas, and it goes about 3-4 feet, and stops going, just revs really high. and i turn it back onto my lawn. And find out my trans wont engage. (insert a few minutes of vulgar language, and throwing fit here) then i go in the house and round up anyone who wants to help. I got two more people, and we pushed the car up hill in my driveway. and then towed it to a shop in the city. (anyone whos familiar wiht chicago...Foster&cicero) well i m getting a deal i think...750 for a rebilt tranny installed, tax & labor included. But i just had to let it out. Anyone know why it happened? i dont. no signs or warnings at all.

·
Registered
129 Posts
sorry to hear that. what a crappy new year. i just had my cv joint blow out and ended up ripping my wheel clean off. trying to get it back together yet. so i know how ya feel, i had a few choice words for mine to

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.