FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what would the top 5 mods be for these cars?

im considering putting this thing up on the dyno and putting a new tune it it but is it really worth it?

im interested in handling also. ive got the drag car now looking for something to go round the roadcourse.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
well from what i hear- the pots in the iat senser and ect is a worthwile mod on zx2s, as well as a NGPO ecu out of a sr. umm beyond that teh hotshot header and iceman intake work well. maybe cam gears and headwork. check www.teamzx2.com or talk to www.nwzx2.com also check www.zxtuner.com for parts as well as the classified section of www.teamzx2.com good luck man! i hope it becomes everything you want it to! and btw for handling, the 2g wagon sway bar is the BEST mod for teh money..less than 20$ at a junkyard and you get wayy wayyy wayyyy better handling over the stock 1/2" sway bar.
-Justin

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
red97lxscort said:
well from what i hear- the pots in the iat senser and ect is a worthwile mod on zx2s, as well as a NGPO ecu out of a sr.
-Justin
thanks Justin, now quick question, whats is the pots in the iat sensor? ect? correct me if im wrong but isnt fooling the eec a really bad thing. Ive had the priviladge of dealing with the top tuners in the mustang world and they all believe that.

NGPO? eec code?

last thing what the heck is a sr.?? ive seen this a few times around the boards ive been on.

thanks

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
yea its the S/R edition.. just a lil better. and yes usually 'fooling the ecu is ghetto and i hate uit and it never works.. BUTTTTTT i have seen the zx2 dynoed with and without and there were gains from this. i would only use them when you are 'racing' but yes talk to pep over at www.teamzx2.com man. mosdt of them use them, and if most zx2 pep use them and are running fast times, then i have a feeling they will work. they are also horribley cheap at radioshack. for more info email [email protected] and yea the NGPO is justa perfromance tuned ecu out of the S/R edition, which also had stock exhasut, some leather shit knob or something and better struts with eibach springs. good luck man!
-Justin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.