FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i found a zx2 S/R in a junk yard and wanted the suspension out of it only to find out the front cradle(and struts) were gone. But i did get the rear ones. Is there anywhere i can get just the 2 front struts and springs? Everywhere ive looked was just for the set of both.
thanks
kyle

· Registered
1998 ZX2
9,980 Posts
I could have sworn I saw one place selling the struts individually but I can't find it now Even so the struts were over $70 each which is alot more expensive then they would be in the set. $140+ for 2 or $190 for the set of 4. In order to have any hope at all of getting just 2 springs you would need to call Ford Racing or Eibach.

You should grab some more parts off that S/R. The Borla muffler, ECU, and shifter will net you a good profit. The rear disk setup is vary desirable.

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks ill see what they say about the springs. where is that $190 set of tociko struts? thats about the cheapest huh? I would like to put a set on my oval track car. Think this would help considerbly over stock? I got the ecu, shifter, gauge cluster, shift boot, and i will be going back for the disc brake setup. Unfortunatly the exhaust is off the car.
thanks
kyle

· Registered
1998 ZX2
9,980 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
tokico

the struts are on ebay all the time via summit racing: $185.00 and I talked them out of s&H. You're not going to do better than that. They've been selling them for at least the last six months and I anticipate they will for much longer as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.