FEOA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
I´ve bought stuff off ebay more than 20 times and never had trouble. Just check their feedback before you bid.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Before buying something from someone on eBay, check out their feedback... read the responses, filtering out the generic "A+++ Ebayer! Will buy from again!".. look for the ones that say "installed components today! Better than expected!", or "Just as described! Excellent! Thankyou!" etc etc. Pay particular attention to the negative comments.. and remember to filter them out if the complaint is made with horrible grammar. :cool:

My experience on eBay has been really good (about 25 items so far), but I always ask questions when in doubt, and I never bid more than 3 hours from the auction time. No use driving up the bid right away. One time, when I ´won´ a rear strut brace for my BMW on eBay, it showed up with a letter in the box saying "I noticed a scratch on the brace while I was packing it up.. so I included this new K&N cone filter. I hope it makes up for the blemish" It took me 5 minutes of searching to find the little tiny scratch on the bottom of the brace. Some eBayers will go out of their way to keep their reputation up. :-]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts