FEOA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay i recently got an edis module ( thanks to silex ) Anywho im yet to figure out where all the wires do or how to hook them up to the megasquirt, but thats another question ( answer if you want it would be helpful )

Anyways i know the na computer runs way to much timing. not quite sure how much but i think its like 10 idle ish and 22 higher rpm. I'm just really curious on how much timing should be pulled on a boosted engine. Or does anyone have a picture of there timing maps on the megasquirt?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks i found a few pictures of other peoples setups on club protege i think would help a bit more :) thanks anyways :)

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
most people on CP are running BP's. I've got stock timing tables, but they are load/rpm (MAF) based so that wouldn't work for you.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys by the way in not trying to be cheap or anything. If a dyno tune was possible anywhere not 10 hours away or a boat ride. i would get it dyno tuned.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I dont know if this helps, I dont have megasquirt and dont know much about it but when looking into it a few months ago I came across a thread where someone posted a base map for an egt, I cant remember where if I saved it somewhere I'll post it up. I'm registered on a ton of forums that deal with bp's including euro ones, try them all...

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im not running a bp im running a cvh... sadly :) Anywho i still need to figure out the edis. i need to find out what needs to be hooked up :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts