Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IVIUSTANG, Dec 3, 2006.
CLASSIC, and ur penalty was?...(as in fines, jail, etc...)
cool thing about my 2nd gen hatch (dont know if all the other gens do this, so im specifying), if i dont have my subs in the trunk, i can fold down the back seats, and poof, insant bed!!! blankets and pillows not included/sold seperatley
uh dude, that aint nuthin, from juggalo to juggalo, u need something else. now whatcha gotta do is get urself a wagon..can i get some +1, +2s etc for wagons, and wasthatawagon, u most definatly better agree...
#1. Cooking my clutch 2 days after buying it, and replacing the clutch myself...
#2. A guy who drove a riced up civic always cut up my car and wanted to race all the time. I always refused to race, until one day i had enough. It wasnt really a race, it was us sitting at the lights and me pulling a car length ahead of him in second, 3 in second, 6+ in third and it was over.
#3. Last monday when Got pulled over for the first time in my life. Got a ticket for 30 over in a community saftey zone. $280 and 3 points. The funny part is he wrote the ticket up for a "Mazda Ford" instead of a Ford Escort. Im definatly taking it to court.....
yeah i can easily see where ur coming from!! but.... i just cant get rid of this spicific escort. too many memories with it. :wink:
u dont have to get rid of it, just get a wagon as well, shit i plan to have so many scorts my yard will be full of them
I can only speak for SCCA, but the way they run it is really safe. Worst I've done over 4yrs is assassinate a row of cones (before I put in the rear sway, my Escort was the King of Understeer.)
Seriously, go out & show your region how Escorts roll.
Well mine take place in different cars.
First would have to be in my old 90 GT putting the engine in it and seeing it run with the help of Mike and Scott. First time I had done that much work on a car and it got me hooked.
Next would have to be getting my second Escort which is the one I have now the 93 GT. I was so happy to be driving it.
Finally blowing the engine in my 93 GT. This list will change soon once I get the GTX engine in.
my three most memorable moments with my scort, were actually IN my scort...
and the rest is more suitable for the WW section.
and skittles... you changed nicknames but I still recognize the car... hey!
i dont think he changed names.... i think he bought the car from another member on the board
I wouldn'T think so... unless you're absolutely positive on that... cuz:
joined in 2002
little rock arkansas
those both fit the guy I'm thinking about...
https://www.feoa.net/modules.php?name=Fo ... ic&t=34012
Yeah dude total Ownage there. I bought the car off Mike like 2 months ago.
se if I care about your ownage, guys... I'm way beyond that.
serves me right for not coming around in nearly 6 months.
lol iv owned 3 escorts so far. i still drive my original, and the other 2 are in some distant junk yard. parts cars was what they were to me. and destroying them definitely makes it in my top 5 memorable times with my escotS!!!
the first parts car i destroyed, lets see... shot guns, 45's and 9's, axes, sledge hammers, cutting torches... it was like the move hostle, only for cars. it was great.
Sadly to say a pole and I met each other in 3/95 and my 85 escort was history. I was going slow but didn't get hurt.
The new 95 scort has been okay until it hit 200k-no ac for two years-died in 04,but got great mileage.... just got a new clutch at 201k and new windshield in 4/06......
The last straw was when I broke down twice in one day . The latter in major traffic in the dark...no power oh well--the scort and I have had lots of fun together....it wasn't pleasant but someone stoped to help me...lucky.... still runs, but I don't take it on long trips...
I have had the 95 scort new for 11 and 1/2 years and slowly with the body rust. I am getting a new car this week and it's not a scort. Loved the car-sad to see it go..but it's good transportation for someone that enjoys cars :?
So... you're the transporter from what #3 says then right? lol
My first breakdown ever in my 'Scort, my timing belt went in an intersection, the night before I am going out of town for two weeks; it made me mad at the time lol.
Can it only be three Most memorable, because I can't narrow it down from 5:
1. After complaining to my mom about buying a Crystal Midnight blue metalic `92 Wagon 5-speed w/my disability check for 7 years (had Leukimia when I was a kid FYI) and I finally got the ragged out POS that was left, I met this 98 Body style Honda Civic on a long stretch of road @ a light. I honked my horn at him cause I could hear his exhaust and knew he would want to race. He honked back and I waved to him, he gave me the thumbs up. His GF in the passenger seat laughed. The light turns green and we're off! He got me in first cause the 13's didn't grab too well, (256k on car, 20k on used tires) he got about 2 cars on me. I caught back up with him halfway through second gear and stayed with him til the end of it. When I got into third, he realized his Ricer Civic just got beat by a POS Escort Wagon. As I got passed him, I looked into the rear view to see him beating his head on the steering wheel, and his GF laughing and pointing @ him.
Sorry, that took too long.
2. Pulling up to the same light with a Mustang and a Camaro already there. I got behind the Mustang. Light turned green and I stayed right on the Mustangs @$$ till third gear, passed the Z28 in second....
Those were a stock wagon. got 300,084 outta that one.
3. putting that motor in my "Penny Pony" (paid a penny for it w/blown motor)
4. Rolling the poor Penny Pony, and the body shop it went to stealing it from me, ( I wanted the Motor!!! I couldn't kill the thing, plus the clutch was a Stage 2 single plate!!!!!)
5. Having to replace just about everything in the 95 hatch LX I bought to replace the Penny pony.
Sorry so big, but REAL memories are hard to put into little words. I didn't even go into how many "unsactioned" dirt races I won with the Wagon, GOD I MISS THAT CAR, RIP
Separate names with a comma.