FEOA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I saw on the 401 what at first appeared to be a 87-93 style mustang painted orange with big wheels and loud pipes and a GT style wing, but turned out on closer inspection to be a Capri.
This was kinda neat. He wanted a Mustang with Capri fenders, and the easiest way to do that is buy a 79-86 Capri and put on 87 Mustang front fascia with all the lights that go with that, taillights, hatch(if the Capri's was bubble), GT wing, rear bumpercover, bodyside molding, rear quarter glass, and I can't think of what else. He did all that. Good idea, it looked good. I don't know if he threw in an 87 Mustang dash, I didn't see inside. The door handles were chrome. He shoulda taken care of that.
I don't think he had a 87 Mustang and put on Capri fenders because, although the fronts can be swapped easily, the rears cannot be without cutting and welding and a ton of bodywork which even if feasible is not worth all the money it would take.

There are soooo many hopped up 87-93 Mustangs, this one has an edge over the rest. It looks slightly beat up/worn out, like my cars, so it's obviously a DD.

·
Super Moderator
8,139 Posts
i got a friend that his best friend in high school is a capri only person. hells no on the mustangs! he has a twin turbo's 4.0L in one of them.

NEUMAN

·
Super Moderator
6,053 Posts
poor capri.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts