FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, many of us get a nice extra day off on our weekends this particular week. I just want to say happy memorial day and everyone be careful if you're gonna be driving this weekend.

That being said...I got some bad news. It seems it's not shaping up to be the best year for my family. You all remember about my mom on March 1st destroying her Ranger. Well, she had back surgery a few years ago and the jolt messed up the pins in her back so she hasn't been back to work.

I just got back from the hospital visiting my sister who got into an accident. She appeared to be ok but she had a nasty cut/bump on her knee and a few bruises on her arm and head. I'm not too sure what happened, but since her other 2 accidents weren't her fault and by the way she was talking tonight, I'm guessing this one wasn't either.
Her fiancee had given her a Lincoln Continental to drive after her Dodge took a crap on her. Well then the Lincoln died and she got an old white and blue S10 to drive. Apparently, while returning from the store, she got nailed by some guy who she kept talking about sueing.
My dad brought her groceries to our house and there was a 6 pack of yogurt that was mashed in bad. So it couldn't have been a pretty collision. Just keep her in your thoughts and I'll update you as soon as I know more. Hopefully this trend of accidents stops for a long long time.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
So sorry James - just hope everything works out the way you want - everyone else, Drive Carefully and treat all other drivers as though they are idiots! (politely). It's a jungle out there!

·
Registered
735 Posts
i hear ya man, this year has sucked so far. my great grandma died easter weekend, my grandpa died a couple days later, my dads truck was broken into and someone jacked his 8 day old pioneer deck, and someone wrote down one of my friends atm card numbers, and withdrew $4000, racking up over $2000 in overdraft charges. i dunno what's going on, but things need to change :/

you and yours are in my thoughts

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good news! She'll be fine. she had like 5 stitches in her knee but she'll be a'okay. she's at home right now resting with her pain pills.

Apparently she was comin back from Meijer and some ass pulled out in front of her and she tboned the guy (*cough*) :wink:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
My best friend's dad got killed in a car accident last week.
life is precious, man. Live each day like it's your last.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.