FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Argh, that's a rough looking car. I don't recall it looking so bad when James owned it, or maybe he just did a great makeup job on the thing. But now it just looks like complete and utter crap.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I've never seen a red EGT that didn't look like a pink, faded-to-hell rust bucket.

I can't believe he's asking 500. How could he be so shameless.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I know how you feel james I see my old egt all the time. I sold it for 1000$ to my girlfriends sister. The great thing is she's all fixing it and it's going for a paint job in the next month. And the funny thing is she's killing alot of other cars with it :)

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
it looks like it was beat to hell and back.
brings a tear to my eye.
btw, where did the rims come from?!? and yeah, why towed?

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm seeling it on my name, but I don't technically own it (even tho the title is in my name still)

He swapped his 90 GS integra rims out for my better rims and tires.

It's all beat to hell becuase before I sold it i chopped that chunk of rust out of it which caused it to rust more.... so he primered the crap out of both sides.

I only sold it to him for 500 so thats what he started the bidding at. He's hoping to get at least 800 out of it, doubt it tho.

The motor is fine. The starter relay broke about a month and a half ago.

We don't have the time to part the car adn then pay to have it towed away.... and I put a shit load of work into that front bumper. washed, cleaned, primered, sanded, primered, painted, painted, painted, installed, enjoyed... I wanna 2G wagon now damnit...

Anyway if anyone wants it. come get it, or bid on it.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
look at the grille, rear spoiler and front bumper compared to the hood and the rest of the body. Damn I did a good job painting them.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Then you wouldn't have had the car. 500 + is what he's taking. He can't take that kinda loss on it. (which is why i never sold half my shit, everyone here kept freaking lowballing me)

·
Registered
914 Posts
So it runs? Does the engine use any oil? That's a steal at 500... It'd make a real nice project car... Yup... Those 1.8's have real good bottom ends for turboing... Can the rear quarter panels be replaced?

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you'd have to do a crap load of bolting and whatnot, the engine runs and uses some oil, son't remember how much tho. just needs a starter solenoid.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DeathSlinger00 said:
*cough* 'xcuse me.. whew, hmmm.. yeah. 8)
You didn't low ball me. Thanks for gettin that shit off my hands dan. You rock..

Note: I'm drunk...so uh yeah thats the honest truth...I don't BS when i'm drunk.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts