FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of people are claiming Jay Z is a satinist, freemason, athiest, so on and so forth. After seeing the videos for "run this town tonight" & "bring me back some money please" I can see why people think that, but it seems like people have good counter arguments to that as well. I not sure what to make of it, but it does seem like Jay Z has a dark side to him. what do you guys think?

· Registered
2,719 Posts
I agree with Brad...

I'm glad my everyday life bullshit isn't in the news.

He's just a guy, doing his job, making money. Why do people insist in getting into other peoples personal lives, christ.

· Registered
6,096 Posts
IMO, he's an ok artist but not the greatist. i do agree with dennis tho. he is just another person doin what he is good at to make money like a lot of us here. just leave him be.

· Registered
6,096 Posts
big foot is real

· Registered
1,790 Posts
^ +1
havent you seen the Jack Links beef jerky messin' with sasquatch commercials on tv? thats enough evidence for me to believe he is indeed real. I mean what do you think they just had somebody in a costume to play as sasquatch? yeah right i dont think so

· Registered
6,096 Posts
he lives here in WA. i was just kickin it with him in black forest smokin a blunt filled with some purple cush. that fool smoked half of the blunt in one hit. he was burnt for the rest of the night tho.

· My old archenemy, RAKES!
6,148 Posts
Here in NJ we have the Jersey Devil. He actually stars in the Jacks Links commercials. They are filmed in the NY metro area.

His name is Gene, and he drives a Ford Transit Connect painted camo.

· Registered
10,893 Posts
Why is everyone dumping on this thread? This sort of randomness is what use to make Off Topic fun back in the day. Now MadBrad is a miserable old man with a cane.

· BYO Plastic cutlery
9,870 Posts
And daisy is still a butthead.

Would you believe I actually ran into bandsaw guy? During boxing week I went to the safety and orientation for a job and he was there, talking himself up to everyone like usual. Haven't seen him in a few years. The job only lasted a few days. I was on afternoons and bandsaw guy was on days. My foreman by coincidence said at the end of the job that some guy named James Gravelle never showed up for work. HAHA that's bandsaw guy! Too drunk to bother. This company was from out of town and even they knew about this guy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.