FEOA Forums banner
101 - 120 of 139 Posts

·
Technology Will Rule The World One Day
116 Posts
^Pics of swap? The intake and exhaust on that motor are swapped which could cause some interesting fitments issues, not to mention the cable shift trans and CAN bus ECU.
Agreed i still feel its a ticking time bomb. No dash or intierior. Everything goes trait threw. Its like those junkies at the drift tracks haha. Ill get photos next time he brings it out the garage for the summer.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Had a oil smell this morning on the way to work. Found a mysterious oil leak at the driver side of the engine under the throttle body. Engine runs great and has no hesitation. I am not burning oil and the oil is not a pressure leak. Only about 1 qt low. When I got home, I inspected my engine. I revved it up and found no oil coming from anything. The pvc valve is working. Great suction. Here are 3 pictures of the area.

Time to find out what is going on in cold ass weather.

·
My name is ^^^
3,173 Posts
Maybe back of the valve cover? I think there may be oil on the injector harness. The valve cover is not pressurized more of a splashing action that will drip if it leaks. Try feeling with your hand for oil; spotting a leak is not always ideal.

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
why dont ppl understand that double valve springs take double the power to open???? unles you plan on spinning it 7500rpm you dont need double springs.
Because it's not true. It doesn't mean you are doubling the the spring pressure. You aren't adding another spring with the same pressure. Double valve springs control float, spread the work over 2 springs and can handle higher RPM. Two can handle the valve inertia better than one. But I agree that most applications don't need them.

·
Registered
1998 ZX2
10,094 Posts
You could probably use a relay to speed up the stock opening speed and not get a cel.

Reactions: ndlm8888

·
Technology Will Rule The World One Day
116 Posts
101 - 120 of 139 Posts