FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Technology Will Rule The World One Day
115 Posts

115 Posts
I have T130 Split Port Controller. This modification makes a huge difrence. It gives it a somwhat V-Tec effect.

115 Posts
My car has 211k on her with my valve seat problem fixed on the OEM head, for now. I think if I did get that BlackBox, I would blow my engine. I get up on it 3k RPMs or so and rearly hard but she runs so good. I have catback exhaust and modded OEM CAI. Is there a video of this BlackBox in action? I am not sure if I would be better off getting a ZX2 engine and rebuilding that vs my SPI. Machine work is costly.
videos are on edmonds
do a L5-VE swap. it will require minimal mount modifications, and is much better motor. 150hp stock. L5-VET is 190 -200 hp debending on boost set up. Got the idea from my friend across town, he did an L5-VET swap into his 97 SE

115 Posts
^Pics of swap? The intake and exhaust on that motor are swapped which could cause some interesting fitments issues, not to mention the cable shift trans and CAN bus ECU.
Agreed i still feel its a ticking time bomb. No dash or intierior. Everything goes trait threw. Its like those junkies at the drift tracks haha. Ill get photos next time he brings it out the garage for the summer.

115 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts