done, and slightly more organized.Escort671 said:someone is gonna need to sticky this...........
2) port matching intake.
3) 3.8TB Port matched. stock the manifold port isnt as big as the TB
4) Lumpy Cam. best for top end.
5) Remove the stock ONE-WAY pcv breather valve
6) Run 5W-20. todays oils are better than they were years ago.
6.5) do the ATF treatment 250miles before changing oil. substitute 1 quart of ATF for 1 quart of oil.
7) DO NOT USE FRAM FILTERS
8) BG Fuel Injection Cleaner
--- i will stand by this one till i die.
9) New 02 sensor.
---will keep engine running tip top.