FEOA Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah....i76....

i was driving out to carlisle, 3hrs, and needed to have some fun so here´s what happened
i was coming past the breezewood exit, and this blue f-150 keeps coming up on me fast, and slowing down and than trying to pass me but runs outta room, so, me, being...well me.....i hop over and get a nice lead on him...and just slowly watch him catch up....the road is wide open 3 lanes.....he gets right beside me...i downshift in to 4th, and take off.....i´m gone....he tried this 3 times....and the 4th i just let him have it......
than a red mustang v6, pulls up on me very fast, and passes me......i let her have it......and than a little bit down the road.....i slowly catch up, and than fly past her, only to watch her fly out after me and try to catch up it was over.............she tried to pass me 4 times and couldn´t do anything about it..........than my patsy got pulled over.............than i made the show, and i was leaving and my friend in his ´93 talon...non turbo 5spd...was behind me getting onto 76.....i took off down the onramp, and watched him catch up, and fly past me.....doing 120 i back off, and so does he........than i pass him.....down shift and go around him.........i past him and 3 other cars, and i got into the slow lane,.....only to watch him pass me again........than....we stopped for food...and went home...and i led the way, we did 70 all the way home, and i only goof´d off at the end towards cranberry......and i was gone...i think his car fell asleep....and my car was havin´ our own little dance party.........anyway, than the ride from cranberry to my girls house, i messed w/ a white celica........i didn´t want to beat it to bad, my girl has a thing for celicas...so, i didn´t loose and i didn´t win.....we got to my exit, and we were neck and neck.....so..ha....anyway,....hope you enjoyed my fun....and catch ya later

1 - 1 of 1 Posts