FEOA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I´ve got my Matrix Reloaded tickets for the early 10pm showing next wednesday!!!!

I cannot wait....it´s gonna drive me nutz....

and in other news...I just got home from X2.....loved it!!!

laterz

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, no shit that is gonna be great....I found out about the advance sales by accident...I went to see X2 and the sign was up.... :-]

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
don´t get me wrong, the first matrix was great, and I´m a fan, but there is no way that this movie will live up to the hype. It´s the same kinda story as with the star wars "episodes"...

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
07-05-2003 at 00:43, 93EGTinLR wrote:
and in other news...I just got home from X2.....loved it!!!
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

I told ya...Halle Berry was freakin hot. and that RX-8 made me smile too :-]

·
Registered
1,927 Posts

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
07-05-2003 at 07:42, siragan wrote:
don´t get me wrong, the first matrix was great, and I´m a fan, but there is no way that this movie will live up to the hype. It´s the same kinda story as with the star wars "episodes"...
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

ya well we shall see... :cool:
i usually try and stay away from any hype for new movies that i know i want to see, that way it´s what III expect to see and now what the media blows it up to be

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep, comes out on thursday...but the theater has 2 advance screenings on wednesday here...gotta love that :-]

·
Registered
19 Posts

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
don´t get me wrong, the first matrix was great, and I´m a fan, but there is no way that this movie will live up to the hype
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Well from what I heard the special effects are goin to be way better then the first one. The people that produced the Matrix were gettin so pissed that after the Matrtix came out every movie was copyin there effects so they want to make the efffects better and harder to duplicate. From what they said, if another movie wanted to copy there effects it would take them years to do it. So I´m expecting it to be a great sequal. But we will see. Part 2´s never live up to the hype of the 1st.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
08-05-2003 at 07:41, Blackout wrote:
Part 2´s never live up to the hype of the 1st.
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

*coughStarWars(original)cough*.
*coughLordoftheRingscough*...um...that´s all i can think of actually, unless i get into video games... :-]

[ This message was edited by: Juggernaut on 08-05-2003 10:16 ]

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well you can bet I will post as soon as I get home from the show next wed night...the previews look great and I like the idea that it did not come out very quick after the first one....like some do.....can ya say 2 fast 2 furious....lol I´m geting the funny feeling I will be waiting for the video release of that one...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That was a bad ass movie....gotta see it...they have expanded the story line and done well with it...it is def not a rehash of the old movie...personally I think it does justice to the first movie....I would reccommend seeing this...what a treat for a wednesday night...woohoo....

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
and I like the idea that it did not come out very quick after the first one....like some do.....
*coughTheMatrixRevolutionscough*

Don't forget Indiana Jones, or Back to the Future, Jugg.

I'm not expecting anything spectacular out of either of the new Matrix movies.. but I didn't exactly go crazy over the first one. I think I'll wait for them to come out on video.

(BTW, just saw LOTR:TT for the first time last night.. thank god for the $1.50 3rd run theatres!)

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
why rent them on video when you can see them for $1.50 on a screen as big as yer house!

and i can't beleive i forgot I. Jones! actually i still haven't seen the 3rd one start to finish...Btt Futurei haven't seen in way to long either...

·
Registered
709 Posts
*steps back in utter disbelief*

you haven't seen the Godfather trilogy? For the love of all thats holy - man sit down and watch them. It makes for a great rainy day. Get the whole trilogy and just pass the time.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Sweet. I'm going to go see the matrix reloaded tonight at 11 pm. I'm going to be useless at work tomorrow. lol I only saw parts of the first matrix though. so i'm sure it'll be better either way. :lol:

·
Registered
302 Posts
I just got back from seeing it and damn was it good! A deffinate must see. Get up off your lazy butts and go watch it! Or, if your are just too darn lazy download a bootleg copy and watch it at home. Either way you will be glad you did.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts