Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here's what I have for sale:

1) Shaved GT grill. Has no ford emblem, Was shaved and filled. needs some sanding and painting. Still in good condition though. $35 plus shipping

2) Front Wheel bearing - BRAND new. $25 plus shipping

4) 6.5" Pioneer speakers. Fits under the door panels. Comes with section or wiring to make install easy.Used for like 3 months. - $40 plus shipping

5) Powered Protege Mirrors - good condition. Black. $40 plus shipping

8 - Wheel Locks. NEW - $20 shipped

9 - 1 front swaybar endlink - $20 shipped

11 - Both rear quarter windows - 25 for both. Not shipping

Let me know what ya want!!

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I messed up on my sway bar endlink install, Is that for the front set, or just one side?

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
silverton said:
I messed up on my sway bar endlink install, Is that for the front set, or just one side?
how did you mess it up??

It's just for one side on the front. But, it's like an OEM one, so I woulnd't use it with the ones I sold you. What did you do?~!?

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Well, when I went to install, there were two different sets, two different spacers. from what I saw the set with the long spacers should have been used, but I couldn't get them to fit, so I used the short ones. They fit no problem, but then I saw a picture in the GB thread, and it was clear that the long ones went in the back, so I swapped them out. All I really need is new bolt and nut, but I'm lazy!

Also, since I have the long spacers in the rear now, how tight am I supposed to get it? right now the end of the bolt is level with the top of the nut.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
home depot for the win!!!

2 bucks I'll bet... I feel the lazyness though!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
silverton said:
Also, since I have the long spacers in the rear now, how tight am I supposed to get it? right now the end of the bolt is level with the top of the nut.
Not sure. I think in that thread it says smoewhere.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.