FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In RIPON, WISCONSIN, one of my best beloved friends had commited something no one ever wants to hear about, he took his own life by commiting suicide. For all of you who dont know a friend of mine, Jim Page had passed away. He was not only a friend to everyone but a brother to Mark, Jenny, and Mike, and a son to Mr and Mrs. Page. He was the one person that you could count on. He never let anyone down. He was the fire in everyones eyes, the spark to the ignition. And he still is and will be. On the night December 4th, 2004 Jim was involved in a car accident that had cost him his life, and the many friendships he had held with the rest of us. But he isnt gone, he is still with us, inside of us, Why you ask? Jim was a person who had that certain part of your heart. The main piece that completed that big circuit. And he will still and always have that part for the rest of our lives. If any of you ever get to the point to where your thinking about doing it, talk to someone, anyone, just dont take it this far. Your voice will be heard so dont lose hope.

NEVER FORGOTTEN
James Scott Page
December 4th, 2004
I love you dude.
LIVE STRONG BUDDY, LIVE STRONG

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
That sucks.

Sometimes people lose sight of the big picture. I can't imagine what goes through a person's mind when he/she gets to that point. One pseudo-friend of mine hanged himself; nobody saw it coming. I guess you never really know what people are thinking.

I hope things brighten up for you.

Xmas is the worst time of year for tragedies like this. Take the time to smell the roses people.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
My condolences. How do you know he commit suicide if he was in a car accident?

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
drivinonthinice said:
My condolences. How do you know he commit suicide if he was in a car accident?
simple, intentionally crash it.

sorry bro, i've had a few friends commit "the act" also. definitely know what you're going thru.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Sorry to hear about it... not sure what to say, never really gone through anything like it.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Man what was going through his head? Shoots himself and then drives till he can crash the car. Can't even begin to imagine what he was thinking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts