FEOA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I know I've asked this question before, about the euro or clear tail lights that apparently don't exist. So, with this in mind, is there any one out there with some alternatives, like mods for a stock pair or someone who may be able to fabricate a GOOD pair for a price???? As always pics are good for illustration purposes and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
spray tint or GTS covers

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I spray tinted just the orange on mine, I like it so much more.

·
Registered
62 Posts
what about these light covers that i found on andy's auto sport? they claim its a smoked light cover. has anyone ever used or seen these on a scort?

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
they are the GTS covers. I have had the solid ones on my blue car for about 10 years:

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
rofl! I love your license plate. Having the owl there just makes it even better.

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
a lot of people see it and don't get it. I have had that plate laying around for about 15 years now.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Just wanted to show off the another style of painting that hidous orange part.

I know that the right side is a bit darker just got done replacing it so its still fresh. Give it a week and it will match the rest.

·
Registered
436 Posts
silverton said:
did you paint it red? I can't really tell...
Why tank you Silverton. Yea they are red. Not the ugly yellow/orange.

They look so stock that the ones under the orange strip look the same as the rest of the Orange area.

·
Registered
436 Posts
crystal said:
^They look stock in that picture... I redded out all the orange on ours...
UMMM i am confused here lets fix it.

Before.......

After.......

Did that make the diff Crystal?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Bastards they do that to me to. LOL
No facebook, mespace, utube. I mean seriously how am i supposed to be non productive at work if they keep doing this stuff. There is a lot of funny stuff that needs to be spread around the work place and if i don't do it who will? :lol:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Yep the GOV blocks everything under the sun. Hell i am luck to get onto the forums and google.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I like the Amber and Red actually.

Especially on a TX3

1 - 20 of 53 Posts