FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im bored again which aint good cuz every time i get bored i think of sumtin to do to my car....... what i am gonna do is take my tail lights out and take the cover off and try to make some nice tail lights...... but b4 i do that i need a new clear cover....... not that reflective clear stuff i need clear like glass or like the new headlights nowa days... and also some of that shiny metallic stuff thats next to the lights if u guys know where it can be found lemme kno thanks.........

·
Registered
618 Posts
As a matter of fact, yes it is. It's pretty much plexiglass, but much MUCH stronger, and you can bend it cold. I know Home Depot has it, Lowes should as well. Pretty much any home improvment store should have it.

Oh, and it's not really expensive at all, I'd give you a price quote, but I don't know offhand, I just know it's not too bad at all. I'm going to be using lexan to make a computer case for myself sometime.

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
Just remember that cheap lexan gets scratched very very easily. But there are scratch resistant types that you can get from specialty shops if you look around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.