FEOA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well out on the club protege forum there was the guy selling his supercharger kit i have always wanted to do it but didnt know exactly which way to do it but now im taking the idea he had and captilizing/ making a few adjustments to the design. my plan is to cut the bottom half from the intake runners and weld together my own intake manifold box the will adapt straight to the supercharger. my adapters will also be changed i will be taking away power steering and my air conditioning. this will all be swapped out of my 93 gt to my 93 4 door lx. im only doing this because i like to be different and dont want to put massive amounts of money into this i already have sheets of aluminum and i got the supercharger real cheap.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i know skuce did it but i didnt want to mount one down there. i just want tp have a little fun with the car finally and i just wanted to try something that's all.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah in the picture it is only mocked up on the lower half of the intake manifold and is not cut or anything yet im going to cut the end of the lower intake mani weld my own aluminum box to it so in the end it will clear everything still waiting on more money kind of have to pay for someone elses bumper right now and ill worry about my front end later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts