FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sunroof is messing up. It will go back but it will not go forward. I can hear the relay click when i press the button and everything but it just wont go forward and i have to use an allen wrench to crank it forward again. I think it might be the motor but if anyone has had this problem please help, i really dont want to get a new motor. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright i figured out what was wrong with my sunroof. I went to the junkyard and got a new motor and a new relay. I put the motor in and it did the same thing it was doing before so i put the new relay in and it fixed the problem. So JayJay i would try getting a new relay and hopefully that would fix your problem too. :-]

·
Registered
129 Posts
my roof opens up but doesn´t close either, but last summer i started digging into it and found it to be a broken cableon the passenger side of the roof. i don´t know the first thing on how to fix it since i could not figure out how to get to anything to replace it. anybody else ever work on something like that i would like to hear what you people have done

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey thanks man, i´m gonna go this weekend and check out the local junkyards and see if i can find a relay switch. or for that matter an entire motor. By the way how much was the motor and relay?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The relay was $3 at the yard and the motor was like $12 but i managed to sneek the motor by so for me it as free! :-]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts