FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently passed my favorite california smog test ( favorite my a$$) and barely passed with 716 on NOS which is the max limit. I've already replaced the spark plugs, spark plug wire's, cat, o2 sensor, cap and rotor, and ensured timing was good. What Im looking for at this points is possiable things that can cause high nos reading's, I'm currently looking at the possiablity that my fuel levels and running lean at lower rpm's because everything looks good on the higher rpms.......My brother inlaw was suggesting the fuel injectors may be clogged.....any other suggestions from you guys?

· Registered
48 Posts
it could be a bunch of things causing your high Nox. the main ones i would look at are you might be running lean, which in turn would make the cylinders run hotter creating more nox, or your mass air flow sensor may not be working properly

the simplest solution i can think of, that will work best is to upgrade your cat converter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.