FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of the lowering springs I've found for my 94 wagon say "Not for use on wagons". If the EGT and the wagon have the same basic suspension components, what gives with the wagon being odd man out? Can I install them on my wagon and just not use it to haul really fat people? (Ihave a Toyota Pickup for that)

· Registered
1,335 Posts
the aftermarket springs all have a higher spring rate than the stock wagon springs so you can run them no problem. the wagons only actually have about an extra 60 lbs over the back axle, the heavier stock springs are made for the extra hauling capacity, not so much the actual vehicle's weight

· Registered
1,335 Posts
well, the stock rears on the wagon are only 113# springs and the eibachs are about the softest aftermarket spring and, i believe, they are a 160#. i could be wrong on the exact number, but i'm positive the eibach is the softest, so that leaves everything else being quite a bit stiffer than stock, wagon or not

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.