FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... I wasn't getting the greatest of gas mileage lately... so I was willing to try just about anything. Today I bought some Lucas Gas Stuff... Racing Formula... not street legal (according to the label) but I wanted to try it anyways. It says to use at every fill up (which is kinda weird because it's not street legal) and it states that it increases MPG, and all this other crap. Well, I put it in, and there was a slight power difference, but it seriously increased my MPG. As of right now, I'm getting approx 150km more per tank, and I was driving it harder than I normally do. I would recommend that you try it... if it doesn't bother you that it's technically illegal to use on normal roads.

·
Registered
657 Posts
So how many miles have you driven with it already (as you just bought it today)? :)

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
About 250 km

·
Registered
996 Posts
How much is it? Is it more expensive that the ammt of gas it would take to go those extra km? Its kind of like that octane booster crap. Its less expensive to get 93 or 94 pump gas than use the booster stuff.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I get the extra 150km on the tank, than I break even, but I get a car that's a bit quicker. If I get less than 150km extra, then no, it's not really worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts