FEOA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to say I'm still around. Sorry I haven't been so active. I got out of school for the summer and started working crazy hours (saving the big bucks to run mo' boost in the scort).

My club, Unlimited Creations, is having a car show this July 12-13 @ Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (Prescott Arizona). I've been busy with helping to make sure its awesome this year. We're planning about 500+ cars (mini's, fullsize, euro's, special interest, under construction, vans & wagons, classics).

If you need info hit up http://www.ucreations.com Hope you come and enjoy the free give aways (yeah we're giving away dubs), food, games, and events. Make my time away from the FEOA boards worth it!

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
hey blade hows it goin man. you know you still owe me a ride in the scort right?! lemme know when you will be back down this way. i am back in so cal again, i live in riverside and am always out in rancho cucamonga.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Donnie, you should come out for the show. Make a little 5hr road trip. Just think its actually closer then driving to Frisco! haha.

Anyhow, today I'm picking up the boost controller, and next week I'm having a professional install my second AFC (since I fried the last one installing it).

I'm hoping by the show to be pushing 8-10psi. (cant go too crazy, I've got 114k miles on the scort...and I've been over fueling so bad for 6 months now I'm burning a quart of oil every 600 miles).

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Currently running about 5psi...4psi on the hot humid moist days, dry cold weather pulling up a hill in high gear I'm hitting 6psi.

A.Christofer is running 26psi
Denis Gagnon runs around 18psi last I heard
Orlando Corzo was running 10-12psi last I knew
One of Denis' friends was running about 8psi.

Dave Lazier, from Canada with a red MX3 runs 30psi on stock 1.8L internals...hasn't blown a motor yet..just everything in the drivetrain :lol:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey man...you posted some links to pics for some interior pieces in one of the forums and the links are dead....I was looking forward to checking out your gauges.
Also, I think Daves MX3 had a stock bottom end only, with all the work done to the top end. Didnt he can that car? There was a guy on the EGT list a couple years back that bought Daves original turbo setup and had it up for sale himself some time ago. The turbo he had was a MONSTER.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.