FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first, can i get a www.feoa.net in a size like 3"x34" to put on my windshield?
Second, does feoa have a logo? i have not seen one. you know like how kicker has the K (seen here)

i just got my membership stickers and i really like them, they are tight

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
nope sorry, we don´t have stickers that are that size. however you can get one made if you want to.

as for a logo, we don´t have one. maybe that´s somethin we should look into, right now all we have is the banner that you see above.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hey Slapyo,
I was thinking how bout a ford style emblem with the letters Feoa in simmilar script then have the words written to make the oval around the letters, look at a Ford emblen you´ll see what I mean.It would work on windshield banners too like the motorsport ones with the emblem on each end.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that would be a cool idea. Right now i am working on your idea, just to see what it would look like

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is thios what you are kinda talking about?

OK, it is not perfect, but it is just an demo of your idea.

[ Edited by Whig-It On Date 05-30-2002 ]

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
lol, we actually had those, they were huge though. good for on the rear window. i´ll see if i can dig up a pic of one of em. but those were from way back in the beginning of feoa till we got our new stickers. there are none left of the big ones.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
is there any way you could get a few of them printed up? If you could i would like some.

is this the font your used for your stickers?

[ Edited by Whig-It On Date 05-31-2002 ]

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks, i want to get a feoa.net for the top of my rear hatch window. Can i get a picture of the old sticker or something, so i can get a few made?

I got the text, but where did you get the stickers we have now made?

[ Edited by Whig-It On Date 05-31-2002 ]

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After a few days of work, PTMD and I cane up with a design for the windshield. I konw it is not much, but it would look cool:

[ Edited by Whig-It On Date 06-05-2002 ]

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
i got a guy down here i know that makes em. but he makes em in bulk so its cheaper per sticker. it would probably be just as expensive if you went to a place by you that made stickers. but if we have lots of people that want em i could see what we could do.

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
what do you mean the address is still good??

heh, actually i am moving to san francisco on the 6th, so i´ll send the guy an email and see what he says, if not then i´ll try and get ahold of him after i move in.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts