FEOA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would it be possible to have FEOA rear window stickers in various colours, say, oblong 5" x 3"? I don´t like sticking things on the outside of my car - boring I know!

Thanks, :-[

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yeah foxy, I´m with you. Window stickers rule!
:-]
Slapyo sez "as for stickers, on the home page of the site right in the middle we have a link to the company that does the stickers for us and they will do custom stickers and windshield banners for ya."

So have at it!

·
Registered
657 Posts
If you want something *other* that what´s listed just drop me a note first.

:)

·
Banhammer available, no waiting!
803 Posts
Yeah she does the stickers. I got some stickers she made for me on my Scort now...and they look great. Love that silver! ;-)

·
Registered
657 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
19-01-2003 at 17:02, rascal wrote:
Yeah she does the stickers. I got some stickers she made for me on my Scort now...and they look great. Love that silver! ;-)
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

:-D It´s funny, I don´t get many orders for the silver but those who do get it absolutely love it! I think it would look hot on a purple car, that´s actually why I got it. An ebay winner requested it but she never sent me pix.

·
Banhammer available, no waiting!
803 Posts
The silver looks sweet on black tinted windows of a red Scort too. ;-) :-D

·
Registered
657 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
19-01-2003 at 20:21, siragan wrote:
hey diane, do you think you could hook me up with a logo that looks exactly like this, only in silver:
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Sure! I see you are using the earth font... but the "e" is a small e, do you want it caps? If you do caps, it looks like a small e :-D Try it, you´ll see what I mean.

You can actually order that from the sticker page itself. The last item has a place to put in whatever test you want for the banner.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Diane - have sent for window stickers, looking forward to receiving them - first mod I´ve ever done!!

Foxy ;-)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts