FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like a girl (not very much offence intended... I guess ill explain this because alot of people on here dont understand jokes, I ment its like im talking alot) I just keep posting tonight but i always forget to ask. My steering is loose and its really alright untill i get on it so i guess with my driving its bad all of the time but anyway when i romp on it it tuggs to the left then i let off to gently SLAM second and it tuggs to the right... And this is not really play in the steering wheel like a torque steer thing (which it is but not because i cannot hold onto the steering wheel tight) but its just play in the steering because the steering wheel doesnt torque when it does that... And FYI it doesnt do this all of the time like when driving smoothly it doesnt really jog around. I was thinking like a broken motor mount or something but if you made any sence of this crap above and could get back to me that would be great thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.