FEOA Forums banner

St louis meet?

4K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Mordrix 
#1 ·
hey i was thinking about hosting a St louis meet sometime this summer..
i have atleast 5 people from here already in on it and i've got a nice park we can all go to its huge and by a clife for pictures , just wondering if anyone would be able to make a summer meet in st louis. :p

oh and those of you who like rally i might be building a track on my farm in kahoka Mo, soo if i get enough people who are into it i'll go ahead and build one i've got 390 Acers sooo...

Alright lets start making a list for those who can ABSOLUTE make it,
aug/16/07 <-- flexible
::::::::::::
Mordrix
rich_jen4ever
EAK69
Little_goblinman

#3 ·
augest seems good to me. plus i get my license augest 4th so it sounds even better lol

but i know tons of cool driving areas and little parks and people who havent been to the arch would find it fun

#6 ·
score maybe i should seriously start seting this up.. hell i don't care if only 2 or 3 of us make it , it would be fun regardless and its far enough ahead that we should all be able to plan on it lol

#10 ·
I may be able to make it up there. Hell I am down for the tittie bar idea. I will be near there in late Sept beginning of Aug. GTR will be installed over the next couple weeks. Maybe by Aug. I can get the car painted..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.