FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can get Spray on window tint. because my father said he heard of it. but i dont know if it works. or where i can get it. any suggestions would be awesome.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
I've never heard of spray on tint...I've heard of spray on bedliner though.

Tint usually comes in rolls. You can buy them at any store for like 10 bucks a roll I think? I have some sittin here that I have no idea where it came from it's called "private eyes black frost tint" I won't use it cause my windows are already tinted.

·
Registered
750 Posts
ive heard of it, i never thought it was for windows though. I always thought that it was for lights, my brother used on some tails for his neon. But he didnt like it, so he went to red, now hes at the Elegante alteezas.
personally, i think it would be better to tint some lights rather then windows. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey the thing about tinting is that its like not the easiest thing in the world. cause i bought some tint. if anyone has an pointers on the whole tinting windows with the sheet stuff. that would be awesome

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
better off dealing wiht the headache of the tint film...the spray looks nice when done right...but is so darn hard to get right...at least with the film the effect will be uniform...best idea I have for the film is to take your time...measure and trim carefully......a rush job will expose itself very easily with tint...also alot of patience...it can be a bugger sometimes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts