FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WOULD watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition because I like construction, but that gay dude is SOOOOOOOO annoying :!:

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Yeah, my lovely wife and her friend made me watch one episode of some show called "Queer Guy With A Glass Eye" or something like that. I mean, if they just want to come over and reno my house, I'd have no problem with that. But man, there's just a a bit too much um, uh, er, gayness involved. What's with homosexuals and construction anyway? Oh well, not ALL tv is bad; there's always the Simpsons to lighten the mood.

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
highanddry said:
What's with homosexuals and construction anyway? Oh well, not ALL tv is bad; there's always the Simpsons to lighten the mood.
HAHA Queer eye for the straight guy. So stupid. I've never seen a minute of it, mainly because I have no interest in men's fashion, and the idea of someone else picking my clothes is gay enough even with straight people.
It isn't construction where you see the flamers, in fact they hate that manual labour and getting dirty deal. It's interior design and decorating that attracts them. The eye for style is indeed a feminine one. But on that show i was talking about, the design involves moving walls and the poop pusher gets ito that just for good TV. You can see how he's out of his element when he's doing it. cripes he wears a rock climbing helmet. I'd get fined for that!

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Oh. Well, I wasn't really paying attention, but I'm pretty sure in this episode that I saw that they did some renos on this guy's house as well as teaching him how to shave his back and use utensils. Not sure, but I think that's how it went. One way or another, it was hideous and I canceled that channel from my supbscription afterwards. *shudders in fear*

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What, the gay channel?
I think there was something wrong with your TV.
I'm gonna get a testosserone TV that simply will not show things like that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts