FEOA Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
LMAO...wow i cant believe u asked this...

i'm 20 now...but in my 10th grade year. in my biology class my friend tiffany shouted out "OMG i gotta poop". Then my friend adam, wasnt too bright but real popular said "girls poop" Tiffany laughed and said no..then adam believed her becuase he said he's never heard a girl say they had to poop. so he's asking the entire class if a girl poops. So finally i feel bad for him and say yes adam, girls gotta shit too...

its just funny because u are the ONLY other person taht asked that. wow...thank you for that LMAO

·
Registered
802 Posts
ahh, theres always the loud obnoxious ones who are very blunt, we got this one girl, name jenna (blackmx3 knows what im talkin about).. and here was the quote that almost pushed me into insanity

jenna - * Man my tits are itchey, i just GOTTA scratch them * (commences to scratch vigerously with no consent to ppl's embarrassment) ***note: jenna is damned near DD, big saggy ***

man i love her, but sometimes, just .. no.. just no.

oh ya.. girls poop, sometimes big nasty's too, but their much more discrete about it and doing it in public.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Oh they do. You just don't hear it. They're quiet about it. Veeeeery sneaky. And a lot of times, (I bet, anyways) if they have to they get up and pretend to be going to the restroom. :p

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
If they dont fart. why the hell does my gf run around going I am going to Fart! at the top of her lungs in public.. She can out do me.. and some times ya dont hear anything, but she can clear a room (cleared the bar a couple of times)

·
Registered
222 Posts
my girlfriend is insane. she insits on telling me that she doesn't fart or poop. Its hilarious. She gets really emberrased when she gets "busted," too. One time we were in the pool... there was no playing it off. it was wicked obvious. She looks at me like i was the perp! The world makes some girls act pretty funny.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts