FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so here in sunny San Diego, Cali.. I hear there are lots of scort owners, but I have yet to find hardly any of you on here!.. I know you're out there! I go to the RaceLegal.com races down here, and I've seen a few scorts... but not many... I want to hear from some people around here, and maybe have a gathering at the racelegal... so if u or anyone u know owns a scort in southern cali respond please!!

Laci

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
there are peep from so cal. i'm from rancho cucamonga, just up the 15fwy. no longer have a scort though. but there is a big so cal group of people on this website: http://erdtforum.teamzx2.com

just scroll down to the so cal forum. i've met up with them, a bunch of people use both sites, but they seem to use that site for the so cal stuff. anyways hit em up and see whats happening. also, some peep might respond here too! i know of a few so cal people here.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Dont forget me, I'm from SoCal and miss it dearly. Met up with Donnie a couple times (even got to see his N/A build up on the stand before it went in.)

As soon as I can figure out the fuel pressure probs I will eventually try to get the scort back to SoCal to whoop up on the V8's there :lol:

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Don't Forget Me! I'm From Rancho, Not too far from Donnie. Hit me up, I'm at college right now, In Riverside, but I can still grab my car for weekend excursions. I would love to get to gether with some others from Socal and check out some scorts.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
crankor on erdt is from out that way, he is a turbo spi wagon fully shaved, i live in buena park , dimwatt from erdt lives in h.b there is a protege member here that lives in h.b. there is jim in around my area, jerry lives in san diego, he lost his scort, ut since he couldnt find a gt he bpought a new protege, but he is still looking for a gt. us riverside and oc peopel have been down for a lot of autox meets at qualcom. some of us meet just to hang! casey and i go to the big gathering on the 3rd sunday at sonics in anaheim. usually 200-800 cars! there is chris in san luis obisbo. he comes down when he can, the is rob at zxtuner . and i rmember seeing slapyo car when the motor was just in!!!

my number is

714-2167-8761
in real life i go by the name hugh!

ther are also some zx2.com members in san diego also. grasshopper is one! he is way funny!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, amazed ppl actually responded... if any of you wanna meet up somewhere in so cal... email me at [email protected]... I don't have much done to my scort or anything, but where ya gonna start if ya dun got anyone experienced with it..LoL... ne wayz... hit me up and i'll check out those sites n whatnot, thanx for the help guyz! :lol:

Laci

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
well maybeeone sat we will have a bbq at my house again! missed the summer one, i am trying to have anual bbqs

I will save some money, since i just bought a mercury tracer 94 for 150 bucks so my car can go to extremem dimensions for body kits! and we can have one here! might be a little pot luck, since the bbq usually cost me around 100 dollars. i will start saving! hopefully you can make it slapyo, if i tell rob with enough time he will come also1 that way you can roll up with the san diego boys, rollin. who cares if you have alot or nothing done to your car, you love it. its you pride, thjats all that counts!

or whatever, if they post something on erdt or team zx2, i will post it here also, since i am like the only cali member on all 3 boards!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts