FEOA Forums banner

Someone didnt quite get the point..

4K views 71 replies 21 participants last post by  Juggernaut 
#1 ·
Wow, i feel about 10 times smarter after reading this post on an audi forum...those who thought they didnt know much about cars...u might consider urself an expert after reading what these idiots did....

port and polish the easy way

#3 ·
:-o :-o :-o LMMFAO OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!!!
Dude, that guy has got to be the dumbest fucker I´ve ever wanted to make fun of! LOL!!
What the hell does he think there´s an air filter on there for? lol half way through the 25 lb bag of sand. haha

That POOOR Audi! LOL he just destroyed that car. How do these people get licenses?

#5 ·
hmmmmm I´m glad I read that...I was just about to try that with my wife´s 1.8t Passat.....not in a million years...man you think that just the idea of why an air filter is used on a car would send off alarm bells....if what they did is true they deserve every bit of what happenned....

#6 ·
*cough*DUMBASS*cough*!! Somebody get that kid away from a any kind of car. I wouldn´t let him work on a Yugo! ;-) "And the "Dumbass of the Year" award goes too....."! Way to go Homer!! DOH!! :)

#7 ·
to those who dont believe that that has never happened. Im not saying that it has but my dad told me a story of a guy he knew when he was 17 that would clean his carburator out by putting a garden hose in it and letting it and leaving it over night running water into the carb. Well to make the long story short that car never ran right again afterwards. It was a 1970 ss chevelle 454. OUCH!!!!

#8 ·
I believe it could have happened. Most people have something called "common sense", and we take it for granted. Some unfortunate folks lack this "common sense" and do some very unintelligent things. Its good for a laugh, sure, but its sad, too.

Plus, how smart could someone be that asks for help from a Honda boy??

#9 ·
Everyone knows that if you want to port your engine that way, that you have to at least use one bottle of slick 50 to keep the sand from sticking to your cylinders :p :-D :p :-D :-o :-D :p :-D :p ;-)

Matt :cool:

#13 ·
Ok, for those of you who make fun of the guy who did this, that is very sad... that alone proves that you are among the most gullable people on Earth. Talk about that guy lacking common sense, well you lack the ability to discern what is reality and what is not. To think that a person, an Audi owner to say the least, *AND his friend* would actually be that foolish is foolish of you. Sorry, but just be skeptical of extremes like that. I love a good joke, but that just gave me a headache. Maybe I´m just in a bad mood tonight.

[´90 EGT - K&N, 3" intake, no cat, SVO aluminum flywheel and clutch in the works]

[ This message was edited by: ProudEGT on 04-04-2003 01:16 ]

#15 ·
and that makes u ignorant proudgt. I´m not sayin its true, i´m not sayin its not. Granted its prettydumb, but seriously, i could see ppl doin that. Just cuz someone owns an audi dont mean they are smart. Mommy and daddy could have bought it for him and he might have been a dumb naive ricer wannabe. I convinced my friend who has a civic all tricked out that u´d think he knows about cars, but yeh, i tricked him into believing jegs sold a super turbo charger that ran on the serpentine belt and off of exhaust...trust me, lots of ppl are dumb. Just cuz i read it dont mean i believed it completely, nor does it mean i disbelieved it immediately. Ur a fucktard.

#16 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
Ur a fucktard.
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE] No.. No.. please.. tell us how you feel. *rolls eyes*

C´mon, this is a blatant joke.. you can tell by the way it´s written. Nobody that stupid, writes a post like that, in sincerity, with such good grammar. Look at his replies.

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
i tricked him into believing jegs sold a super turbo...
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
You´re the one purposefully missleading someone over basic mechanics.. in my book, you´re the fucking smacktard :-] Be nice to your friends.. the dumb ones don´t know their dumb, so you just might be it. :-]

#17 ·

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
04-04-2003 at 01:15, ProudEGT wrote:
Ok, for those of you who make fun of the guy who did this, that is very sad... that alone proves that you are among the most gullable people on Earth. Talk about that guy lacking common sense, well you lack the ability to discern what is reality and what is not.

[´90 EGT - K&N, 3" intake, no cat, SVO aluminum flywheel and clutch in the works]

[ This message was edited by: ProudEGT on 04-04-2003 01:16 ]
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

So what you´re saying is that if we read something and believe its true we´re the dumbest people on earth? How is that using common sense? Usually people post things on message boards because it´s true. but, yeah it could be an April fools joke... it may or may not have happened. How exactly am I supposed to discern if that´s true or not? Unless I was there I can´t, but since I wasn´t there I´m going by what he posted in his forum.

You´re telling me that you think ALL people have common sense? If you believe that, then you´re pretty dense yourself. If someone tells me something I´m going to pretty much believe it until it´s proven otherwise. If the trust is misplaced then I´ll learn not to believe that person the next time and I´ll be more skeptical.

People can be very very dense. Example: One day I was on a job site with 3 other co workers. This site happened to be a drive up ATM. Whilest we have 2 trucks parked in front of it, the doors of the ATM wide open and people walking in and out of it, some dumbass in a minivan pulls up wondering if they can get through to get some money. Like...duh? So before you go calling other people "gullable" (it´s gullible by the way), make sure you can prove whether people can be that stupid or not.

#18 ·

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
04-04-2003 at 17:11, Beaverboy wrote:
No.. No.. please.. tell us how you feel. *rolls eyes*

C´mon, this is a blatant joke.. you can tell by the way it´s written. Nobody that stupid, writes a post like that, in sincerity, with such good grammar. Look at his replies.
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
I forgot to quote this one too...
His grammar sucks beyond belief... he missed a lot of commas in his craploads of run on sentences. Your grammar isn´t that good either.
So by just looking at his writing you´re able to discern whether or not it is a hoax? You should be a Detecive for the Po-Po´s. ;-)

#19 ·

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
So what you´re saying is that if we read something and believe its true we´re the dumbest people on earth? How is that using common sense? Usually people post things on message boards because it´s true.
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
:-o :-o :-o HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
People can be very very dense. Example:
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE] If I´m following your story correctly, then that person has enough common sense to ask someone who knows what´s going on before driving across town looking for another ATM. I mean, was there a sign up that said, out of order? WTF?

#20 ·
well since stupididty is an opinion and credibility is zero on the internet since i dont know u all. I guess that means that no matter what gets posted, dense or intelligent, its a lie..thanks for clearing that up for me. (thick dose of sarcasm applied)

#21 ·

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
04-04-2003 at 17:29, Beaverboy wrote:
If I´m following your story correctly, then that person has enough common sense to ask someone who knows what´s going on before driving across town looking for another ATM. I mean, was there a sign up that said, out of order? WTF?
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

You just turned my whole point around. Ok say you drive up to an ATM with TWO BIG vans parked RIGHT infront of the screen and keypad, now say there´s 5 or 6 people standing RIGHT in front of those TWO BIG vans parked RIGHT infront of the screen and keypad, exactly how could you drive your car up to the screen and keypad when there are TWO BIG vans parked RIGHT in front of the screen and keypad? Now using my common sense I´d have to think to myself "hmm...they must be working on it, I guess I can drive 1.5 miles (not really even that far) to the Krogers with the ATM..." I mean this lady actually went into the line to go through the ATM.
And yeah, if you could actually get up to the screen it said "Out of Order" on it. So yeah.

#23 ·

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
05-04-2003 at 00:31, Merc1995 wrote:
Hey James,
Good Point. You seem very smart, atleast from what I can tell in these posts. ;-) I hope I got all my punctuation and spelling right!! ;-)

Alex
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Thanks. You just made my day. :-D
I like your signature, a direct quote from Trapts´ song "Headstrong" I love that song. ;-)

#24 ·

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
You just turned my whole point around.
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE] No, I didn´t. I took the information you gave me and went with just that. Now that you´ve posted additional information it makes sense.

Always remember.. if you read it on the net.. it must be true... grammatically speaking. :-]

#26 ·
Damn the dude took my idea!!!!
Come on i think my girlfriend is smarter than that. I have a hard time deciding if that is true or not. I just can´t belive that someone could be that stupid. I dunno...
But you got to read the one reply called "anything is possible". I laughed so freekin hard at that picture. Now thats a true idiot!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.