FEOA Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! Hi all!
I just found that. It's a compagny that import some rare car for japan, but old one, 89 are the most recent because of the 15 years rule.
But man... those are cheap! I think lol!

1989 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R
2.6 litre twin turbo
5 speed
31,682 kms
Price: $21,900 CAD (plus GST)
Eligible for Import: September 2004

!!!!! I'm like in love!

http://driveit.clickspace.com/webpage/1000865/1000121

· Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll try to do my best english that I can!

I found a compagny that import car from japan! The car are 15 years old or more, because of the 15 years regulation here in Canada.
They are low mileage car and some reparation have to be done. About 500 to 1500$ CA.

That's more clear?

· Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
James92Scort said:
Um... you can import a Skyline to the US. you just have to make it DOT and emissions legal.

Call up MotoRex and you can get an R34. 55k for the car, about 10-15k to import/legalize it.
Maybe, but here not :p If the car is 15 years old or more, we don't have to make it DOT and emissions legal! :p

So 16,669.84 US $ for a 1989 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R with only about 35 000km on it!

· Registered
2 Posts
Re: Somebody want a Skyline? Supra? rx-7? Cheap one but grea

Seems like an awesome deal to me...especially considering the potential that many of these cars have to go very fast w/few modifications. Not sure how we could bring them in from Canada to the US though... 8O

· Registered
1,151 Posts
yeah for sure...this are tons of aftermarket parts for these engines....so...it's not a big deal...but these parts won't be cheap..but hey....i'd rather buy a nice old car then buying a cheap new one..... and you can't do sh*t with your brand new car.... I mean you can't tune it....you can't even change the oil by yourself :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.