FEOA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Josh_LX said:
its farkin hot here too. like, 95, with damn near 100% humidity.
No joke, same here in Detroit. Was already 83 going into work at 8am

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
News said 106-107 today depending on what side of town you were on.

News says 106 again for friday.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Give me some of your global warming, the lakes just now got warm enough to go swimming, usually we start swimming in the lakes in may

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I think we're looking at high 70s by the end of the week here in the PacNW... haha

·
Registered
886 Posts
1992tracerlts said:
Give me some of your global warming, the lakes just now got warm enough to go swimming, usually we start swimming in the lakes in may
"warm enough for swimming" means "not iced over" in your part of the world, though, dunnit? :)

C ya,
Dutch

·
My old archenemy, RAKES!
6,144 Posts
I guess this is what I have to look forward to when I go out to AZ for vacation in a week.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
silverton said:
I think we're looking at high 70s by the end of the week here in the PacNW... haha
lol, hasn't it been like that for what seems like the past month? maybe hit the 80's like once? it's been a very mild summer so far. can't wait for the HEAT!!!

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
I worked 3 days this week in an equipment room the size of a closet. The insturment I worked on pumps out MAJOR heat, and they had tons of other equipment running in there as well. I had to have lost 5-10 lbs just in sweat alone!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts